Ready to make some cards?! (Lucky Winner)

Hello All, I hope you had a crafty weekend!
I did not - I had a Family weekend! (which I must confess is *almost* as good! :-)
Thank you to everyone who stopped by for the Festive Friday fun, I hope you got a chance to see all the blogs and inspiring cards! We return August 26th with another round, so please visit again!

From your lovely comments on the Festive Friday post, Random.org has generated the winning number:


Which happens to be a lovely lady named Alice:

Who said:


" I also loved the way you made such good use of that great paper! All the cards were delightful, again i have to say, I'm inspired :-D "
August 13, 2011 2:15 AM

Thank you Alice!! (obviously a Midnight Crafter also :-)
 
So if you will be so kind as to email me your info, Alice, (midnightcrafter at gmail dot com)

I will get THIS fun package off to you!


Again, thanks so much to everyone for visitng my blog and the Festive Friday Blog Hop - and for taking the time to leave your comments, they do brighten my day!
xoxo
~angie

No comments: