Four Cards for Fab

Found a new Christmas Card Challenge blog today, and I just so happened to have Christmas Cards running through my mind as I prepped my post for Festive Fridays event coming up! These cards are from the "No, Not that one" stack on my mess of a desk. And I kid you not, MESS is being kind:



But, from Chaos comes Christmas:



A couple of these look mighty familiar, if you have read my Celebrate More
 Birthdays post. I love the versatility of this card layout. Christmas is only ONE of the many occasions we give gifts - mix and match your Designer Paper set and you've got a whole lotta cards to be made in no time at all... For all of these cards I stuck to one set of Designer Paper which is actually Retired, Holiday Lounge. But I had a bit of scraps to play with and I liked the colors together. The stamp sets used on all these is Retired as well, Tags Til Christmas #121169. A nice assortment of Christmas tags, that coordinate with several punches.
 I used the "Do Not Open Unitl Christmas" stamp on a Small Tag Punch. Sorry its Cheers to the Retired Stuff tonight, but the stash must be cleared!! (and cheered, I did actually like this paper alot!)

The other two, are simple ornament cards, made with the same paper and stamp set, I used the Ornament Punch (NOT Retired, get this baby - as they keep making cute sets for it and there are tons of uses for it, # 119847).

The theme of Fabs Challenge this month was two fold: Make cards using Ribbons
and/or Baubles, and since it is the Fourth month in the year as we work our way to Christmas, make Four cards. He is actually joining the Festive Friday team, and this week will be his first spin. I hope you'll visit his site and check out some of his challenging ideas, and be sure to visit the archives - lots of gems scattered throughout.  Fabs Big Christmas Cards Challenge

And if your feelin' the Christmas cheer warming you up, stop back by here Friday for the latest in the Festive Friday saga.
*gleefull laugh* My box of Christmas cards will be outrageous come December! I will have to do a count at the years mid point to see where its at...

Happy Crafting, 
~Angie


1 comment:

Fab said...

FAAAAABulous cards Angie. I love them. Thanks ever so much for following my challenge and participating. X Fab